Here is a list of our current available job positions:
Experienced Concrete Finishers and Formsetters for local work - excellent wage and healthcare benefit package
Experienced Finish Blade Operators for Subgrade Prep Work - Local Work Excellent Wage, Pension and Healthcare Benefit Package
Experienced Water Truck Drivers - CDL w/Tanker Endorsement preferred but not required. Excellent Wage, Pension and Healthcare benefit package - Local Work
Construction Project Manager
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc., EEOC, is looking for a well-versed project manager to join its construction project management team. This individual will play a vital role in the construction process and will be responsible for working with both development and construction partners. This person will be expected to successfully deliver construction projects from start to finish and will be responsible for ensuring they are done safely, on schedule and within budget. Franklin’s offers Top Pay with no travel!
Position skills include, but are not limited to:
· Thorough understanding of construction methods and project management
· Robust knowledge of project planning, designing and executing a construction project
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Sound knowledge about safety standards and requirements
· Understanding percent complete construction billing
· A willingness to trouble-shoot
· A desire to be a leader
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
· Ensure that project safety measures are maintained at all times
· Maintain & complete all project paperwork, permits, and licenses as necessary
· Work with the pre-construction team to understand project requirements & budgets
· Assist the pre-construction team with the development of the overall project schedule
· Purchase various subcontractor and supplier packages that are in-line with the project budget
· Manage the submittal, RFI, and change order processes during the construction phase
· Coordinate work between project subcontractors
· Participate in weekly project planning and look-ahead meetings
· Visit the project site on a frequent basis
· Regularly review estimated budgets versus actual costs to confirm a project’s profitability
· Provide project updates on safety, budget, and schedule
· Effectively close-out projects
Education and experience requirements:
· A minimum of 7-years working experience in the civil construction industry working for commercial, residential subdivisions and public work projects
· Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferable
· Experience with MS Project, MS Office, MS Excel
· OSHA 10 safety training or willingness to obtain
Candidate must have a clean MVR and be able to pass pre-employment drug screen/physical/background check. Company provides Competitive Wages, Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance, Profit Sharing, Bonus, Vacation and Sick Leave. Candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest. Relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. is a reputable established company formed in 1958 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Company provides turnkey solutions for commercial, residential and public works clients including Earthwork, Underground Utilities, Concrete and Asphalt. Franklin’s is well-known for its quality and stability in the community. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who may be looking forward to growth, stability and learning.
About the Company:
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. (FEI) is a reputable established company formed in 1958 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Company provides turnkey solutions to commercial, residential and public works clients including Earthwork, Underground Utilities, Concrete and Asphalt. Franklin’s is well-known for its quality and stability in the community. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who may be looking forward to growth, stability and learning with no travel required!
Franklin offers competitive wages, incentives, profit sharing and an excellent benefit package including np-cost to you family health, dental and prescription insurance. Franklin’s also offers paid time off, holidays and much more!
The CONSTRUCTION SURVEYOR will be responsible for the following:
· Plans surveys by visiting construction site; identifying pertinent features; assessing surveying requirements
· Verifies construction location by establishing geodetic baselines and property boundaries
· Surveys construction site by defining lines and grades, topography, underground facilities, cut and fill
· Reports survey by providing maps, calculations, documentation, and illustrations; obtaining seals and signatures
· Provide excellent client relationship management
· Calibrate and establish control points with GPS equipment (Trimble & Topcon) to job site
· Able to work in the field during hot/cold weather
· Position requires 3+ years of Earthwork, Underground Utilities and Road experience (Survey License not required)
· Knowledge of construction staking
· Current field experience
· Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques, and equipment of land surveying
· Current experience or willingness to learn: Topcon 3D-Office, Business Center-HCE by Trimble, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Rivet, AGTEK 4D
· Current experience or willingness to learn robotic total stations and GPS/GNSS systems
About the Position:
Construction Foreman/Forewoman is responsible for the supervision of their crew as well as performing various duties on construction projects. This position requires the supervisor to work side by side with crew members and therefore requires the ability to manually complete any activity. Supervisor must have the ability to read and understand plans and jobsite specifications. Supervisor also must have the knowledge and ability to perform final/finish grade around buildings, ponds, sidewalks etc. in preparation for final surveying.
The General Foreman/Forewoman will be responsible for the following:
· Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
· Properly follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to their Superintendent, Safety Manager, or Human Resources Manager.
· Delegate tasks to employees within their crew.
· Independently make decisions regarding production on a daily basis.
· Assist construction crew with various duties such as; shoveling and raking, running wheelbarrow, safely backing/dumping trucks into paver.
· Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and materials with shovel.
· Occasionally digs, spreads, and levels construction materials.
· Lifts, carries and holds material, tools and supplies.
· Shall protect and promote the interest of this company in all matters and to take actions as required to satisfy such responsibilities.
· 5 or more years of related experience in clean-up/final grade construction and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· Demonstrated success in managing employees and/or leading a crew.
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc., EEOC, is seeking an outstanding experienced Estimator to add to its excellent Estimating team. Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating for commercial, residential subdivision and public work jobs, bidding for projects ranging from $100k to $10m. Estimator must be able to calculate Labor, Material, Equipment costs for a given set of plan and specs. Candidate must be able to read, analyze and interpret project plans and specs, and be able to bid to the scope of work, and provide schedule for each project within bid timeframe. Franklin’s offers Top Pay and no travel!
Following is a summary of requirements:
- Knowledgeable in commercial construction, subdivision construction and public works
- Prior estimating experience (Minimum of 3 years)
- Ability to read plans and perform takeoffs and estimates
- Experience in construction methods, planning and scheduling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a team player
- Must be able to meet bid deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Bid2win or a comparable estimating software, AGTEK or similar take-off software
- College degree is preferable
- DOT experience is preferable
Candidate must have a clean MVR and be able to pass pre-employment drug screen/physical/background check and E-Verify. Franklin’s offers benefits package to include No-cost Family Health/Dental and Prescription Insurance, Profit Sharing, Bonus, Vacation and Sick Leave. Candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest. Relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. is a reputable established company formed in 1958 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Company provides turnkey solutions for commercial, residential and public works clients including Earthwork, Underground Wet Utilities, Concrete and Asphalt. Franklin’s is well-known for its quality and stability in the community. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who may be looking forward to growth, stability and learning.
Must have prior experience operating 623/631 Scrapers - no travel - competitive wages w/health and retirement benefits
CMV applicants must have a current CDL and clean MVR.
Franklin's Earthmoving Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply. Franklin's recruits, hires and promotes all job classifications based solely upon the personal qualifications of the individual. All Employees are treated equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement.
For benefit questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.