Here is a list of our current available job positions:
About the Company:
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. (FEI) is a reputable established company formed in 1958 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Company provides turnkey solutions to commercial, residential and public works clients including Earthwork, Underground Utilities, Concrete and Asphalt. Franklin’s is well-known for its quality and stability in the community. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who may be looking forward to growth, stability and learning with no travel required!
Franklin offers competitive wages, incentives, profit sharing and an excellent benefit package including np-cost to you family health, dental and prescription insurance. Franklin’s also offers paid time off, holidays and much more!
The CONSTRUCTION SURVEYOR will be responsible for the following:
· Plans surveys by visiting construction site; identifying pertinent features; assessing surveying requirements
· Verifies construction location by establishing geodetic baselines and property boundaries
· Surveys construction site by defining lines and grades, topography, underground facilities, cut and fill
· Reports survey by providing maps, calculations, documentation, and illustrations; obtaining seals and signatures
· Provide excellent client relationship management
· Calibrate and establish control points with GPS equipment (Trimble & Topcon) to job site
· Able to work in the field during hot/cold weather
· Position requires 3+ years of Earthwork, Underground Utilities and Road experience (Survey License not required)
· Knowledge of construction staking
· Current field experience
· Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques, and equipment of land surveying
· Current experience or willingness to learn: Topcon 3D-Office, Business Center-HCE by Trimble, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Rivet, AGTEK 4D
· Current experience or willingness to learn robotic total stations and GPS/GNSS systems
Experienced Finish Loader Operator needed - must have prior experience - excellent wages and benefits
General Laborers needed. Prior construction experience preferred but not required. Must be able to work in multiple counties around the Albuquerque area. Must provide own transportation to jobsites daily. Must past pre-hire and random drug/alcohol screens.
Must have prior experience operating 623/631 Scrapers - no travel - competitive wages w/health and retirement benefits
Experienced Grade Checker needed for site prep - must have prior experience in same position. LOCAL WORK ONLY - competitive wages and excellent benefit package
Actively seeking all positions for underground wet utility crews
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. EEOE is currently seeking individuals for underground wet utility crew (Foreman/Forewoman, Excavator operator, Loader Operator and Pipe Layer) – LOCAL WORK ONLY – All positions require prior experience installing new water, storm and sewer lines on commercial and residential projects – Foreman/Forewoman must have minimum 5 years prior experience supervising utility crew. Excavator operator MUST be experienced digging around existing utilities. Competitive wages and healthcare/dental/prescription drug benefits packages. All applicants must be able to pass pre-hire and random drug screens, physical, background check and E-Verify.
CMV applicants must have a current CDL and clean MVR.
Franklin's Earthmoving Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply. Franklin's recruits, hires and promotes all job classifications based solely upon the personal qualifications of the individual. All Employees are treated equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement.
For benefit questions: email email@example.com for more information.