Here is a list of our current available job positions:
About the Company:
Franklin’s Earthmoving, Inc. (FEI) is a reputable established company formed in 1958 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Company provides turnkey solutions to commercial, residential and public works clients including Earthwork, Underground Utilities, Concrete and Asphalt. Franklin’s is well-known for its quality and stability in the community. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who may be looking forward to growth, stability and learning with no travel required!
Franklin offers competitive wages, incentives, profit sharing and an excellent benefit package including np-cost to you family health, dental and prescription insurance. Franklin’s also offers paid time off, holidays and much more!
The CONSTRUCTION SURVEYOR will be responsible for the following:
· Plans surveys by visiting construction site; identifying pertinent features; assessing surveying requirements
· Verifies construction location by establishing geodetic baselines and property boundaries
· Surveys construction site by defining lines and grades, topography, underground facilities, cut and fill
· Reports survey by providing maps, calculations, documentation, and illustrations; obtaining seals and signatures
· Provide excellent client relationship management
· Calibrate and establish control points with GPS equipment (Trimble & Topcon) to job site
· Able to work in the field during hot/cold weather
· Position requires 3+ years of Earthwork, Underground Utilities and Road experience (Survey License not required)
· Knowledge of construction staking
· Current field experience
· Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques, and equipment of land surveying
· Current experience or willingness to learn: Topcon 3D-Office, Business Center-HCE by Trimble, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Rivet, AGTEK 4D
· Current experience or willingness to learn robotic total stations and GPS/GNSS systems
About the Position:
Safety Compliance Officer will report to Safety Director. This role will be responsible for assisting Safety Director in day to day functions of jobsite safety management including but not limited to training and orientation of field personnel, traffic control, accident report forms, MSHA, OSHA and Pipeline Safety Bureau training, reporting and interface, calling 311 Line Spots, etc. The Safety and Compliance Officer will work side by side with the Safety Director, Project Managers, Foremen and Division Superintendents on a daily basis to assist in and carry out the responsibilities of the safety department and must have the capability to manually complete any activity.
Safety Compliance Officer will be responsible for the following:
· Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
· Properly follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the Supervisor, Safety Manager and/or Human Resources Manager.
· Make decisions with the assistance of the director regarding safety on a daily basis.
· Provide safety training and orientation to New Hires.
· Shall protect and promote the interest of this company in all matters and to take actions as required to satisfy such responsibilities.
· Call line spots and keep a log of activities.
· Visit and monitor job sites safety, and keeping employees, equipment and public safe
· Assist Safety Director in other projects and duties as assigned.
· 5 or more years of related experience in construction site safety and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· Prior experience with MSHA and OSHA Regulations, Pipeline Safety Bureau, Line Spots, Traffic Control.
· Possess the ability to identify jobsite safety hazards.
· Proven ability to develop relationships and to work with teams as both a leader and a participant.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills; building rapport, listening, presenting, giving and receiving feedback.
· High standard of ethics, integrity and trust.
· Must be able to pass pre -employment criminal background check.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook.
· Moderate travel required; must be willing to work in or travel to other locations as needed.
· Must be available as needed during non-traditional work hours.
· Must be able to work independently and with groups.
· Must be able to work under time constraints as needed.
· Must display a professional and courteous attitude toward co-workers, supervisors and general public at all times.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Must be able to pass pre -employment drug screening, physical and criminal background check.
· Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
· Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Able to safely drive a vehicle for long periods of time.
· Able to work extended hours if needed.
· Able to work in all weather conditions.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Successful candidate must meet all conditions of Franklin’s Drug and Alcohol testing requirements as a condition of employment. Drug/alcohol screening is administered post-offer and pre-employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), both the analysis of work and the position description must focus on essential functions and what are actually required and not the ways they are currently or customarily performed. “The term essential function means the fundamental job duties of the employment position the individual with a disability holds or desires.” (Reference 29 CFR §1630.2(n)(1).) The physical demands for this position is as follows: stretching, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling; reaching, handling, talking, hearing; seeing; or other demands.
FEI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
FEI participates in E-Verify!
CMV applicants must have a current CDL and clean MVR.
Franklin's Earthmoving Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply. Franklin's recruits, hires and promotes all job classifications based solely upon the personal qualifications of the individual. All Employees are treated equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement.
For benefit questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.